- Philadelphia sensation Christina Perri will be singing her “So You Think You Can Dance” hit, “Jar of Hearts” with special guest Honey Honey at The Loft. Make sure and read our AMG interview with her here.
– Make sure and bring your earplugs or your neck brace to The EARL tonight where YOB, known as one of the most respected and heaviest bands in doom metal today, will be playing with Dark Castle and Demonaut.
– Every Monday at the Apache Cafe, DJs are encouraged to bring their own needles and headphones, and spin what they like.
– For the little punk rocker in us all, come see Sloppy Seconds (who haven’t played in Atlanta in almost 10 years!) start off their tour in Atlanta with: Antagonizers ATL Burns Like Fire Posey & The Party Pirates at Vinyl. This is an all ages show, so bring the kiddies with you!
– The 529 is very quickly establishing itself for booking some of the best up and coming acts in the country. Join them tonight for a FREE show with Teenage Illiterates, Jon Von Panther, Grasshopper Retrograde and Record to Play.