Some of Atlanta’s most well respected concert promoters will be at the SAE Institute tomorrow for the Atlanta Chapter of the National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP)’s “Concert Promoter Round Table. Live shows and concert tours remain the most important components of artist development available and, when successfully executed, can have an enormous positive impact on an artist’s career. At this NARIP program, top concert promoters discuss how an artist’s career trajectory can be improved with strategic bookings; how shows are bought, sold and built upon; and how people make money from them.
Get educated about using live performances to create and build a career!
You will learn:
- How To Book Acts In Small & Medium Venues
- How To Go From Medium Venues To Festivals & Arenas
- How To Grow A Fan Base and Reach Your Acts’ Ideal Audience
- Fee Ranges For Specific Venues
- How To Tie In Digital Sales With Live Performances & Retail
- Marketing Live Music On The Internet
- How To Maximize Merch Sales
- Performance Deal Points: Money, Splits, Merch & More
- Hot Trends
- Pulling It All Together
Don’t miss this insider’s peek at the concert promotion realities of the fastest-changing business in the world. Most importantly, this program gives you practical information you can apply immediately to work with promoters and increase strategic bookings NOW.
*SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS*
- Rich Levy, Senior Vice President, Live Nation
- Amanda Moore, Director of Marketing, AEG Live/TMG Nashville
- Eddie Owens, Eddie Owens Presents ——> *JUST ADDED*
- Beth Bachman, Esq. NARIP Atlanta Executive Director, Associate at Sidman Law Firm (moderator)
$15 for NARIP members
$25 for Non-members