The Recording Academy is currently looking for a Grammy U Representative for our Atlanta Chapter. The position must be filled by a currently enrolled student and it is a paid position. The time commitment would be 20 hours a week; you can find all of the information you need at the following link:
They are searching for bright, outgoing students with backgrounds in music and/or business. Ideally, we are looking for sophomores or juniors to apply, with the hopes of a longer in-office work commitment.
Here’s a description of the position from the GRAMMY.org website
- Currently enrolled in a college/university. One year of course work towards degree in related field is preferred.
- Display an interest in music and commitment to a career in the recording industry.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Possess strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Exhibit proficient computer skills.
- Be a sophomore or junior.
- Possess the ability to lead peers.
GRAMMY U Rep Description
- Duration is for one full school year unless otherwise indicated at time of interview.
- Hours are part-time (20 hours a week).
- Student Representative will work at the Chapter office, at local events, and on campus during regular business hours as well as some evenings and weekends.
- Projects may include planning, organizing and leading campus meetings/events, assistance with event management, educational programs (GRAMMY in the Schools®), membership recruitment, database management, marketing/PR and administrative office support.
Category: Atlanta Music News