Who better to take music industry advice from than Grammy-winning producers, engineers, songwriters, and top music industry executives. For one day only on Saturday, April 5th at the W Atlanta Buckhead, aspiring artists, producers, labels and managers will have the opportunity to hear from a diverse panel of industry all-stars to learn tangible skills that can be used in the pursuit of a successful career in the music business.
– Chair of The Recording Academy’s Board of Trustees Christine Albert
– Producer/Actor David Banner
– Bennett Thrasher CPA Chris Benner
– Grammy nominated artist B.o.B. (Bobby Ray Simmons)
– 3 time Grammy winner Zac Brown of Zac Brown Band
– Musician from Train and Sugarland Brandon Bush
– Grammy-winning artist Kristian Bush of Sugarland
– SESAC Vice President, Writer-Publisher Relations Linda Lorence Critelli
– Songwriter for Heart Sue Ennis
– 2 time Grammy-winning artist/songwriter Melanie Fiona
– Tree Sound Recording Studio General Manager Mali Hunter
– Celebrated hip hop production team J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
– Sr. Vice President Kobalt Music Publishing Al McLean
– City National Bank Entertainment Division Mala Sharma
– 2 time Grammy-winning songwriter/producer Chris “Tricky” Stewart
– Roar Management Manager Kris Tanner
– Envision Business Management CPA Jini Thornton
– Weather permitting, patio performers include: Gwen Bunn, Jimi Cravity and Caitlin Gutierrez.
Doors and Guest Check in Begin at 10 a.m. The event will cost $100 for non-Recording Academy members. The Grammy futureNow Event will begin at 10:30 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided. The W Atlanta Buckhead is located at 3377 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta, GA. For more information on The Academy please visit grammy365.com.