Social Media / Marketing Internship
In case it wasn’t too obvious, Atlanta Music Guide is just one of Ticket Alternative’s awesome promotional tools.
Ticket Alternative, one of the fastest-growing ticketing companies in the US, is looking for social media/marketing interns. You’ll dive in to our culture helping to promote the events to which we sell tickets. You’ll learn valuable skills with a variety of cool social media tools.
You’ll work closely with our Marketing Manager on social media campaigns for our 400+ clients.
This is a new way of ticketing. This is rock and roll. If you enjoy a fast paced, fun work environment we’d love to hear from you. When was the last time you had the chance to get on board with one of the countries fastest growing ticketing companies? What’s more, we’re good at what we do!
Hours: 9am-5pm (Preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays or Mondays and Wednesdays + some required event shifts)
- Concert promotion through sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and clients to create and understand marketing campaigns
- Contribute articles to various blogs that we run such as Atlanta Music Guide
- Learn tools like Hootsuite to schedule social media messages, promotions and run reports
- Help create and coordinate events and promotional opportunities
- Work on site at events when needed
- Assist Marketing Manager with promotional and event research
- Editing artist/event images
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, WordPress, Adobe suite, and HTML a bonus.
- Solid writing skills (doh!)
- An established social media presence
- Free lunch every Friday
- Attend lots of shows for free
- One Year Membership to Grammy U