Post-apocalyptic spaghetti western surf rock performance troupe Last Electric Rodeo performs The Atlanta Room at Smith’s Olde Bar. Joined by Atlanta cowpunk rockers Blood Oaks. Last Electric Rodeo takes its audience on a musical and theatrical journey to an uncertain future. Described as a Mad Max Rocky Horror Picture Show, the troupe is joined by an array of auxiliary performers including dancers, a contortionist, and hula hoopers. Rejoice Endtimers, if you are here, at least you’re alive.
- This event has passed.
Last Electric Rodeo at Smith’s Olde Bar
July 21 2018
|Date:||July 21, 2018|
|Time:||6:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Cost:||$8 – $10|
|Event Categories:||Alternative Rock|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
- Canadian Band Metric Are Performing At The Tabernacle on February 24!
- Sweetwater 22nd Anniversary Throwdown with Trombone Shorty, Anders Osborne and Samantha Fish 02/16/19
- The Crystal Method with Cozm & Naught at Variety Playhouse 02/15/19
- Gutter Demons with Screamin’ Demons at The Earl 02/14/19
- Matt and Kim with Yuno at the Georgia Theater 02/13/19