– The Selmanaires are getting more and more chill – either in their old age (we kid) or with some new mood-changers. The video for “B. Spell” is. So. Very. Relaxing. Check it out on their blog. You can buy the single via Double Phantom Records.
– Yesterday was the last day that you could enter to win the chance to play with Pavement on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.” You had to upload a video of yourself playing one of their songs. Paste had the details.
– Though it’s not one of my faves, it seems that everyone is pretty thrilled that The xx won The Mercury Prize last night. NME has a pretty good summation of the winners and the ceremony.
– John Mayer created havoc last night in Decatur when he announced that he’d be playing a gig at Eddie’s Attic. Atlanta Magazine‘s Richard Eldredge got the story.
– Swedish electro-pop star Robyn will be getting us all on the dance floor when she plays the Buckhead Theatre on November 8. Ticket info should be coming up soon.