Atlanta Music Guide is the Southeast’s premiere music resource, with extensive coverage on local music acts and touring acts coming into Atlanta. In the past year alone, website traffic has increased tri-fold. Our website offers detailed information on Atlanta’s most popular music venues, along with a comprehensive Concert listings page, CD and Live show reviews and links to almost every Atlanta band and music industry service.
Our readers are the music taste-makers in the city – most are avid music fans plugged into what’s happening in Atlanta music. The rest are local industry professionals or musicians.
Atlanta Music Guide is the ideal website for companies to target musicians seeking industry services, while bands can benefit by significantly increase their website traffic/show promotion.
- 90,000 page views per month
- 8,000+ weekly email newsletter subscribers
- 32,000+ Twitter Followers – www.twitter.com/AtlantaMusic
- 3,500+ Facebook likes – www.facebook.com/AtlantaMusicGuide
Concerts attended per month
- Header Banner – top right of every page (468×64 or 728×90)
- “Featured Ads” – right side bar ad – (300×75)
- “Featured Ads” – right side bar ad – (125×125)
- “Our Sponsors” – center ad (125×125)
- Newsletter feature – 100 words + image – (over 8,000 readers)
- Dedicated Newsletter (Atlanta Music Guide recommends:):
All ad packages include additional promotion via our Twitter account (27,000+ followers)
But wait. There’s more!!
The Atlanta Music Guide is owned by Ticket Alternative, the fastest growing ticketing company in the South East.
Maximize your exposure with a combined advertising package
- 275,000 weekly newsletter subscribers (view example)
- 25,000+ Myspace friends – www.myspace.com/TicketAlternative
- 25,000+ Twitter Followers – www.twitter.com/TktAlt
- Direct Mail inserts
- Advertise on the back of ticket stock
Past and Present Advertisers include:
- Spin Magazine
- Paste Magazine
- Live Nation
- Allied Advertising
- Used Film
- House Of Blues
- Tin Lizzys
- Fado Irish Pub
- W Hotels
- The Gerber Group
[wufoo username=”ticketalternative” formhash=”z2t65uc19fkoqd” autoresize=”true” height=”597″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]
“I have had major record label reps come to me requesting information about Echovalve from your site. I do believe in it and you!” – Scarlett Lopez, manager of Echovalve
“Since advertising and working with AMG I have seen an average of a 30% increase in unique visitors to my site and a 65% increase in page views. The Atlanta Music Guide is by far the best marketing tool in my bag and I thank them for all of the hard work they do, but to just see the statistics without seeing the people working there is like seeing The Earl without seeing the Newcastle. They believe in what they are doing and believe in Atlanta to the core of their being. I know that my relationship with them does not end with a web banner. They get out from behind the computers and attend every major, and minor, music event going on in this town and while they are out they talk about their sponsors and further increase our reach in this city. My motto is; “Whatever AMG needs, AMG gets.” – Zack Arias of Usedfilm.com