Know before you go! Shaky Knees is 1 week away!
When is it?
May 4-6, 2018. Doors will open at 11:30 AM every day with music starting at 11:45am. The festival ends at 11 PM on Friday and Saturday and 10 PM on Sunday.
Where is it?
Central Park in Midtown Atlanta
What can I bring to the festival?
* Bags will be restricted to small purses and draw string bags and may not exceed 14” x 11” x 5” (35cm x 28cm x 12cm).
* Baby Strollers
* Blankets, Sheets, Towels
* Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods.
* Empty water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles. Camelback’s are allowed, but must be empty and have only one additional pocket.
* Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations (up to 1 liter each)
What items are prohibited from the festival?
* No large bags! Bags will be restricted to small purses and draw string bags and may not exceed 14” x 11” x 5” (35cm x 28cm x 12cm).
* Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
* Camelback’s are allowed, but must be empty and have only one additional pocket.
* Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products.
* Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
* Framed backpacks, multiple pocketback packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above.
* Any and all professional audio recording equipment.
* Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
* Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
* Drones or any other remote flying device
* Glass and metal containers of any kind
* No Illegal drugs and Illicit substances of any kind.
* Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
* Pets (except service animals)
* Professional radios or walkie-talkies
* Selfie sticks
* Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
* Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
* Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
* Weapons or explosives of any kind
* Large chains or spiked jewelry
* Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
* Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
* Chairs of any kind
Security & Entry
* Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry.
* By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Exit & Re-entry
* All Passholders are allowed to enter and exit the festival as needed up to 3 times per day. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
Lost & Found
* Go to www.shakykneesfestival.com/
lostfound to search for missing items or to file a claim for lost and found items.
Safety & Medical
* On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available on site. If you need any assistance, go to the medical tent, or look for a police officer or Festival staff member.
Children at the Festival
* Children 8 and under enter for free with a ticketed adult. No more than 2 kids per adult will be allowed to come in. We highly recommend not bringing in children under 8 years of age.
Take an Uber
* To get to and from the festival, use the Uber Pickup Zone at the corner of Piedmont and Pine Street.
* We encourage fest-goers to use public transit! Getting to the festival is easy when using MARTA.
For more information about the festival, check out the official Shaky Knees Info page here – https://www.
By John McNicholas