This post was originally posted on TA Live on June 5th.
One of the biggest shows of the year is finally here on Tuesday, June 9th! We know you can’t wait to get what you want at The Rolling Stones, so we’ve put together some info you’ll need to know before you go!
There are a limited number of tickets available at this time.
Upper Level – $69.50 – $99.50 + fees
Lower Level – $99.50 – $395 + fees
Field Level – $150 – $395 + fees
The Box Office will be located at the Main Georgia Tech Athletics Box Office. This is where General Will Call and Media Will Call will be located. Tickets will be available for pick-up no less than 3.5 hours prior to concert start time.
5:00PM: Concert parking lots open
6:00PM: Gates Open
8:00PM: Concert starts with St. Paul & The Broken Bones
Gate Info & Map
Note: All gates do not allow access to entire stadium. Fans should enter the stadium only at the gate specified below according to ticketed section!
|9||123-128, CL 1-4|
*Field Tunnel entrance is off Callaway Plaza on Bobby Dodd Way.
What To Bring:
- Bags smaller than 10″ wide x 14″ long x 5″ deep (all bags subject to search)
- Small cameras
- Hand-held banners, flags and signs no larger than 3’x3′
- Certified service animals
What NOT To Bring:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals, except certified leashed service animals
- Balloons (helium filled)
- Bicycles and skateboards
- Bottles and cans
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4″
- Fireworks, sparklers or smoke producing devices of any kind
- Food and beverages, with the exception of special medical or dietary needs.
- “Heelies”, rollerblades and scooters
- Horns or other noisemakers
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatable balls
- Large bags (larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches)
- Large flags, banners or signs
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Silly String
- Stadium seats with arms
- Thermos bottles
- Video cameras/Recorders
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security or stadium management
Parking & Transportation
There are multiple ways to get to the stadium, but remember Marta is always smarta! If you must drive, we encourage you to carpool as parking is limited (not to mention, a bit pricy). For available parking locations close to the stadium, click here.
- The closest Marta station is located on North Avenue across interstate at the corner of West Peachtree and North Avenue.
- Pick up and drop off is along West Peachtree Street (access to Bobby Dodd Stadium via Third Street tunnel)
- Due to road closures, vehicles without a valid parking permit will NOT be permitted access closer to the stadium
The following streets will be closed to all vehicular traffic on concert day:
- Techwood Drive
- Brittain Drive
- Fowler (between 5th and Bobby Dodd Way)
- Bobby Dodd Way
For more info and a full list of FAQ’s, visit ramblinwreck.com.