Renaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway Hotel is engaging with social media technology company Luster to bring a live guest-driven mosaic to life at the Atlanta Dogwood Festival, this Saturday, April 8 – Sunday, April 9. This Instagram-powered mosaic is created in real-time from festival guests’ photos, and the hashtag printers listen for event hashtags to print a photo that includes a branded takeaway. The end result? A posteresque snapshot capturing the festival experience and a keepsake piece of art to hang in the new hotel.
Here’s how it works:
- Festival-goers are invited to SNAP a photo anywhere during Dogwood
- POST to Instagram + TAG using hashtags #takingflight, #renhotels, or #dogwoodfestival
- Head to the Renaissance onsite booth at the 14th street festival entrance to print their photo
- Find the corresponding cell and PLACE the photo on the canvas
- Watch as a bigger art installation comes to life!
Photo opps abound at booth 101 where selfies are encouraged in front of the hotel step and repeat, featuring a huge airplane landing on a runway just in front of a hotel bed! Festival-goers can pose with pillows while they say cheese. There will also be takeaways for participants that include DIY cocktail kits!