One of Atlanta’s most beloved musical venues, the 98-year old historic Tabernacle, was badly damaged in Friday’s tornado. The downtown tornado that harmed so many attractions, homes, and business left its mark on the venue, by blowing out windows and causing other structural injury. Engineers and experts are currently assessing the building, and LiveNation will announce soon a schedule for repairs and concerts. Keep checking back with Atlanta Music Guide for more details.
Search The Website
Top Posts & Pages
- Know Before You Go: Shaky Knees Festival @ Central Park 5/8-5/10
- Atlanta Venues
- Atlanta Concert Calendar
- The Internet's Best Music-Themed Pumpkins
- STEVIE NICKS, THE STROKES AND RUN THE JEWELS TO HEADLINE SHAKY KNEES MUSIC FESTIVAL 2021!
- Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Atlanta Bands
- ATL: A Brief History On How We Became The Hub of Hip-Hop & Rap
- Recording Studios
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park