Music Midtown returns to Piedmont Park this weekend, welcoming some of music’s biggest artists! Below are some quick pointers to help navigate through the weekend and to ensure the most memorable Music Midtown experience ever.
ACTIVATE YOUR WRISTBAND AND GO CASHLESS: Don’t forget to activate your wristband online and register for Cashless to link payment details and make purchases around the festival with a single tap of your wrist!
Reminder: DO NOT put on or tighten your wristband until you’re ready to attend the event, as they cannot be loosened or removed.
FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE AND WILL CALL:
Beltline Side/Grady Stadium Box Office:
Located at Grady Stadium on Monroe Drive between 10th Street and 8th Street. This box office is only open during the festival (September 14 – 15) from 10am until close.
MARTA Side/ 12th Street Box Office:
Located at the Piedmont Park Community Center at the 12th Street and Piedmont Avenue.
This box office is open September 10 – 13 from 10am to 5pm; and during the festival (September 14 – 15) from 10am until close.
You can view the festival map HERE
There are four entrance gates into the festival grounds:
• The Charles Allen Gate located at the corner of 10th Street and Charles Allen Drive
• The Lakeside Gate is located at Monroe and Park Drives.
• The 10th Street Gate located across from Grady High School
• The 12th Street Gate located at 12th Street and Piedmont
USE THE MOBILE APP:
Keep the Official Mobile App handy to stay connected to Music Midtown 24/7. Download it to check out the
schedule, view the map, and get instant updates while you are at the festival.
1. Arrive Early – While we will do everything in our power to be as quick & efficient as possible, we encourage guests to please arrive in advance of the scheduled door time in order to allow ample time to enter the festival.
2. Inspection – Be prepared for inspection as you enter the festival. This inspection will include the use of metal detectors. Permitted bags will be searched and may slow down your entry time. For the 2019 Music Midtown Bag Policy, please click HERE
3. Travel Light – To provide a safer environment for festival goers and expedite entry into the festival.
4. Take Notice – Upon entry into the festival, make yourself familiar with the festival’s layout, taking special notice of the nearest exit.
5. See Something Say Something – If you see something suspicious or out of place, please notify festival security immediately.
6. Be Nice – Please respect those around you, as well as yourself.
Any other questions or concerns please visit the Music Midtown website: www.musicmidtown.com!
See you this weekend at Piedmont Park!