Envisioned to house both a modern music center and chapel, Presser Hall opened in 1940. The building was named in honor of Theodore Presser, who established the Presser Foundation, which donated funds to construct the building on the campus of Agnes Scott College.
Presser Hall at Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Tickets sold via Ticket Alternative