After months of anticipation, it’s finally here! The festival that had us shaking in our boots from the moment we first saw that epic lineup. It’s the Shaky Boots Music Festival and we’ve got all the deets that you should know before you go so that all you’ll have to do is suit up, boot up, and get ready to shake it off this weekend!
Single day general admission and 2-day full tickets are still available for now! Visit shakyboots.com to get yours before they’re all gone and you end up having to pay more. General admission tickets include admission to the festival. VIP tickets include special viewing areas to all stages, food during lunch and dinner time, as well as beer, soft drinks, and water, cash liquor bars, and private restrooms!
Single day general admission tickets are $95 + fees
2-day tickets general admission tickets are $185 + fees
Single day VIP tickets are $350 + fees
2-day advance VIP tickets are $499 + fees
The Shaky Boots Box Office is located at Fifth Third Bank Stadium, located at 3200 George Busbee Pkwy NW in Kennesaw, at the corner of George Busbee Pkwy and Bisbee Drive. You may redeem your ticket for a wristband in advance. This will speed up your entry time into the festival. Parking is free Wednesday through Friday while picking up your wristband.
Box Office Hours
Wednesday, May 13- Friday, May 15 10AM-8PM
Saturday, May 16- Sunday, May 19 9AM- festival close
Friday, May 8 – Sunday, May 10: Gates open at 12PM, Music starts at 12:30PM, ends at 11PM.
Schedule and Map
Make the most of your festival weekend when you download the Shaky Boots mobile app. Preview the lineup to create your own custom schedule. Connect and share photos and videos in real time with other fans, or even just to brag to your friends about what an awesome time you’re having!
For a printable schedule of Shaky Boots, click here!
What To Bring:
- Small Backpack, subject to search
- An Empty Water Bottle (or factory sealed) – there will be multiple water stations around the festival
What NOT To Bring:
- Weapons of any kind Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers Outside food/beverages
- Skateboards Motorized carts or scooters unless ADA verified
- Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than 3/4 of an inch will be confiscated)
- Umbrellas Chairs of any kind
- Coolers of any size
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional camera and video/audio recording equipment
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
There are lots of ways to get to Shaky Boots this weekend! Public transportation, taxi service, or Uber are all great options that can drop you off very close to the festival entrance. Paid parking lots are available and within walking distance. To speed entry into the festival, we suggest paying for parking in advance.
For more information on parking and transportation, visit the Shaky Boots website.